- This is in the PLANNING stages with Mary Sparkes.(temporary shortcut to this page is PhxRail.net)
- Sat Apr 21, 2012 from 10am - 4 pm,
- Sun Apr 22, 2012 from 10am to 3 pm
- Note that some railroads are open ONLY on just Sat or just Sun
Maps & Flyers
There is 1 flyer, 4 maps, and a Youtube video associated with this event:
Link 1: CLICK HERE to view the ENTIRE flyer in PDF format. (the top part is copied below)
Link 2: CLICK HERE to view Map #1, the Mesa-Gilbert map (closest locations to Apache Junction).
Link 3: CLICK HERE to view the organizer EagleWings Iron Craft's web page. Their page has links to all 4 maps (Map #2 is Phoenix-Scottsdale, Map #3 is Sun Lakes, Map #4 is West Valley).
- Note that the owner of EagleWings Iron Craft, Dan Hoag's layout in Phoenix -- is on all 4 maps. They would really like you to visit that location, the "Wild Eagle Railroad".
Link 4: CLICK HERE to view the EagleWings Iron Craft Youtube video, showing some of the railroads on tour.
Top part of the flyer: